News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr. Norm's '71 Charger R/T, info?

Started by hemi68charger, March 16, 2006, 07:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang...
I just got a call from a fellow club member and he just found out that his '71 Charger R/T that's a "Mr. Norm's" car. He found a website that sells a complete set of information on the car for $450..

Does anyone know of it?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

Well, I knew there was a lot of Mr. Norm information available out there but I didn't know the person selling it had contracted B-J fever.  I think it used to be considerably more affordable.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Ghoste on March 16, 2006, 07:15:35 PM
Well, I knew there was a lot of Mr. Norm information available out there but I didn't know the person selling it had contracted B-J fever.  I think it used to be considerably more affordable.

Think this is a case of "Where else are you going to get it?"......  :(

T
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

6pkrunner

Wow - the price of everything just keeps getting out of hand. But if the guy is really dead set on getting all the info from the old Grand Spaulding - $450 may be a deal to him.

Chris G.

Don't know the site, but our friend HemiDoug has a Mr. Norms '71 6 pack car, and has tons of paperwork on it. He posted the info not too long ago. I can't wait to see that car done.  :yesnod:

Try www.mrnorms.com I think that's the official site.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on March 16, 2006, 07:39:16 PM
Don't know the site, but our friend HemiDoug has a Mr. Norms '71 6 pack car, and has tons of paperwork on it. He posted the info not too long ago. I can't wait to see that car done.  :yesnod:

Try www.mrnorms.com I think that's the official site.

Thanks Chris....
I'll let Tuffy know and I'll email Doug...  :2thumbs:

Troy
Troy

tipopiola

I've actually been in contact with the guy thats responsible for all the paperwork that was saved from mr. norms.  I believe his name was Larry and I know I've got his number in my office at home.  He was easy to talk to and eager to help, but unfortunately I was looking for more info on my 68' R/T and pretty much everything from 69' and earlier went up in flames in a fire about 35 years ago.  I was under the impression that if he had any info he would have been more than happy to just give it to me.  There is a Mr. Norms Club that may be useful for finding more info.  I joined last summer and we get newsletters and special pricing on Mr. Norms stuff.  I'll see if I can post the number for you.  Good luck, Tipopiola :icon_smile_big:

hemi68charger

Quote from: tipopiola on March 16, 2006, 08:56:11 PM
I've actually been in contact with the guy thats responsible for all the paperwork that was saved from mr. norms.  I believe his name was Larry and I know I've got his number in my office at home.  He was easy to talk to and eager to help, but unfortunately I was looking for more info on my 68' R/T and pretty much everything from 69' and earlier went up in flames in a fire about 35 years ago.  I was under the impression that if he had any info he would have been more than happy to just give it to me.  There is a Mr. Norms Club that may be useful for finding more info.  I joined last summer and we get newsletters and special pricing on Mr. Norms stuff.  I'll see if I can post the number for you.  Good luck, Tipopiola :icon_smile_big:

Thanks Tipopiola.   :thumbs:

... I found the number from the norm's site...
Troy