News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 dodge charger passenger seat wiring diagram....

Started by cgutzmer, June 20, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgutzmer

Hello!
This is likely an odd request, at least in my mind it certainly is... I have a powered and heated seat out of a junked car. It has all the plugs intact. I am installing this seat in my racing cockpit in my man cave. I want to wire it up to 12v so the motors and heat work. When I got this I figured how many wires can there be? Picked it up from the salvage yard cleaned it up (magnificent seat!) looked underneath at the wiring and oh my.... there is a lot going on down there. I have no idea from just looking at it what any of the cords are for.... Also the switch for the heater is not on the seat so I would need to add a toggle switch for that. But there is no way I can do any of this without a wiring diagram of some sort.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a diagram that would be awesome. Also any tips or suggestions on how I can set this up outside of a vehicle would also be greatly appreciated. Pics of the setup will be provided upon completion and much gratitude shared around.
Thanks!
Chris

cgutzmer

Hey all - hopefully someone can give me a push here... A little note or something to make sure I am not off my rocker or something would be cool too.
Thanks!
Chris

cgutzmer

Found the service manual :) If anyone is interested I can post in progress shots and final completion shots of the project. Not an expert at wiring diagrams so gonna have to study up!

cgutzmer

No one seems interested but I got the seat all wired up and working. The cockpit is functional and a blast to use!