News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sill plate fitting

Started by Voss, June 16, 2014, 06:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voss

My sillplate and sillplate extensions does not fit very well so I decided to do something about it (Charger 68). It seems like the sill plate overlaps that seal / molding in the picture below which seems incorrect. Any comments or clues? Maybe someone have a good picture? Thinking about cutting that molding to the correct length so the sillplate fits to the sill properly...

Ghoste

On my 69 there is a raised sort of portion in the sill plate that fits over top of that.  :shruggy:

Voss

Quote from: Ghoste on June 16, 2014, 07:20:22 AM
On my 69 there is a raised sort of portion in the sill plate that fits over top of that.  :shruggy:

Maybe I have the wrong sill plates, I will take a photo and post up!

bill440rt

The sill plate is supposed to go over the windlace trim.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

green69rt

Here's a couple of pics of mine showing the flange at the end that goes over the windlace.