News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here we go again......wheel backspacing.

Started by RKCHARGER, March 28, 2014, 03:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69white hat

Yep. You can choose whatever backspace you want for the look you want. These rims have "0" offset. If I bought them with a  3" backspace, allowing for 7" of lip then the off set would be stupid and they'd probably stick out of the fender 2". I'm not exactly sure how it works but something like that.

http://vexer.com/automotive-tools/wheelguide

Check out this link that blue68 keeps putting up, it's an awesome help. You'll see that as you move the offset around on your wheel that the backspace moves to correct and the rim moves in and out on your car.

RKCHARGER

Update:  The Welds should arrive to me middle of may. Ill post pics asap and get them on the car and take more pics asap.

69white hat

RKCHARGER

White, wheels on the car yet?  Mine will be here this week.

69white hat

I got em in the garage. I've been at work for 3 weeks. I work a 3 and 2 schedule. Home just in time for the may long weekend. I'm dropping my cummins at my buddys place for some work and I'll jump iin my charger and drive her home. The first thing will be to get the wheels on. Then I hope to put a few thousand miles on before I get back to work on the 29.  :coolgleamA:

69white hat

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

RKCHARGER

Those look really nice !!!  I'm stoked, mine should be here this week!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

RKCHARGER

GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopar Nut

Quote from: RKCHARGER on May 28, 2014, 07:41:56 PM
GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, those are awesome, very nice looking wheels!!!

Now get them on the car and take pictures.....   :drool5:

RKCHARGER

RKCHARGER

okay here they are!!!!!!

Mopar Nut

69white hat

That looks great!! Those wheels really pop with the plum purple!  :cheers: Beautiful 70 RK!!!  I'll have to snap a few more pics of my car when I'm home again. They decided to widen and pave the road to the lake I live at. Now the only way in is 6 KM of absolute terrible road. They ripped it up the Friday of the may long weekend and haven't touched it since. Waiting on permits for gravel.  :flame: :flame:

familymopar

Both sets look great.  Thanks for the photos!

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8