News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first post here, and also I spotted a 68 on a trailer yesterday!!

Started by grayceifus, March 15, 2006, 01:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayceifus

Hey guys,
found this site while helping my co-worker with some Charger info, and thought I'd look around some.
anyway the point of this post is asking if anyone up here is in the Greenville, NC area? I ask because yesterday while on my way home from work something ahead of me caught my eye, well I got closer and it was a 68 Charger!, it looked pretty beat, not much paint left, and it looked like it had some surface rust on the body panels, but overall it looked complete. I finally got close enough to see the truck pulling it, and it had Hot Rod Restorations or something like that on the side, I wanted to give the guy a thumbs up but he was on the phone, and he'd prolly think I'm some ricer kid(I'm almost 30 and i drive a lowered 240sx..but its all good). Anyway it made me feel good to know that it was going to a good place to be rebuilt,(plus the 68 is my favortie year). Anyway just thought I'd let you guys know, hope you don't mind me posting about this here for my first post.

Later
Gray

bull

Welcome to the site. Are you suffering from Dodge fever now?

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Silver R/T

welcome to the site. You should buy a Charger, fun car to work on
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

RD

welcome! hope you stick around for a while.  you may find that charger you have been wanting here in the for sale section.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

rare69

Telvis

MetallicA

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

grayceifus

Thanks for the welcome guys...and i'll go ahead and say i've had dodge fever for a while now..lol

so far as owning a 68..i'll have to settle for the 1.24th scale model i've got to build of my dream Charger, since prices are kinda high on Chargers nowadays...I did get a good fix from driving an srt8 300c not too long ago(i know prolly doesn't count but it was nice...though not as quick as my 240)

anyway once again thanks for the welcome...i'll be here quite a bit,,sometimes posting sometimes lurking...but i'll be here..

Thanks
Gray

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard! :wave:

Maybe one day a Charger will come your way that will be priced right. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TK73

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 15, 2006, 03:56:32 PM
welcome to the site. You should buy a Charger, fun car to work on

Welcome.  Yeah, get a Charger... 3d gens are the perfection after the experimentation...  :stirthepot:  :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!