News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what offset and backspacing+what do you think of these cragar nomad wheels

Started by sext7366, March 14, 2006, 11:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sext7366

Ok I was wanting to change my wheels to either cragar ss or possibly nomad wheels.  I will be using 15 x 7 inch and just wondered what backspacing and offset would be best?

Also anybody like these wheels I know they are cheap and not as classy as the cragar ss rims but I kinda like em.

Silver R/T

some members would say they look like truck wheels since it has huge hub cover in middle. They do not look bad if you can get them cheap (ie less than $75 a pop) that would seem good price
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

It's only a 15x7 inch wheel - what size tires were you planning on using? The 15x7 seems to only be available in 3.75" backspacing (-6mm offset) or 4.5" backspacing (+13mm offset) and I doubt you'll have a problem with either. If you want wider tires than stock in the rear you may want to go for 15x8 (15x10 isn't available). You might want to say what year of car you have though or most people will assume 2nd gen.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

You do see those on a lot of pickup trucks, but hey, if you like them...

T16

will