News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Could you order a 340 6 pack in a 70 Charger

Started by ACUDANUT, May 28, 2014, 05:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Quote from: cudaken on May 31, 2014, 09:03:48 PM
Man, how the heck did this Food Fight Start in the first places! :shruggy:

When a certain MaximumRetard becomes involved, the E-Penis effect comes in to play. I'm not sure but I'm betting that means he feels he needs to correct everyone because his wife/gay boyfriend has been correcTing him all daYy and his frUsTRAtioN iS CoMINg TO FRUITION, AHHHHHHHHHH They're coming to take him away HA HA!

Ok, I guess you just had to be there.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

MaximRecoil

dyslexic teddybear

TUFCAT

Typical Maxim. Degrading, offensive and impolite. :brickwall:   I've seen many disparaging sneers, scoffs, and ridicule toward members who obviously have a "lack of understanding" on any particular subject.

He adds nothing...  :flush:  

dyslexic teddybear

That's the part I can't figure out.

In some of his posts, he comes across as a decent guy, trying to help. The kind that's good to be around.

In many others, a condescending wannabe, displaying deep feelings of inadequacy.

He says he is from Maine. In my experience, people from there are anything but chicken fecal material.

:shruggy:

MaximRecoil

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 06, 2014, 08:35:22 PM
Typical Maxim. Degrading, offensive and impolite. :brickwall:   I've seen many disparaging sneers, scoffs, and ridicule toward members who obviously have a "lack of understanding" on any particular subject.

There's some irony. Did you read the post I replied to? You're also a hypocrite. As I've said before, I'm exactly as "nice" or "polite" or whatever as the person I'm replying to.

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on July 06, 2014, 08:46:19 PM

In some of his posts, he comes across as a decent guy, trying to help. The kind that's good to be around.

In many others, a condescending wannabe, displaying deep feelings of inadequacy.

He says he is from Maine. In my experience, people from there are anything but chicken fecal material.

It isn't hard to figure out; just follow any thread like this to see what led to what. I never "start it".

Also, LOL @ your psychobabble; which is worth exactly what I paid for it.

Ghoste

No you're not as nice as you seem to think and yes you have frequently started it.  You like to turn a discussion into a contest of debate skills and you prefer to do so in as condescending and demeaning fashion as you can.  You've done it many times and the comments you're replying to now are the result of it building up to a point where you became tiresome to many.  Now its just fun to bait you because of the predictable response.

MaximRecoil

Quote from: Ghoste on July 06, 2014, 09:12:48 PM
No you're not as nice as you seem to think and yes you have frequently started it.

Your exampleless claim is dismissed.

QuoteYou like to turn a discussion into a contest of debate skills and you prefer to do so in as condescending and demeaning fashion as you can.  You've done it many times and the comments you're replying to now are the result of it building up to a point where you became tiresome to many.

Another exampleless claim.

QuoteNow its just fun to bait you because of the predictable response.

"Bait" without a trap is just free food (you're not nearly clever enough to have a trap to go along with your so-called "bait").

ws23rt

Quote from: MaximRecoil on July 06, 2014, 09:06:09 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on July 06, 2014, 08:35:22 PM

There's some irony. Did you read the post I replied to? You're also a hypocrite. As I've said before, I'm exactly as "nice" or "polite" or whatever as the person I'm replying to.

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on July 06, 2014, 08:46:19 PM

It isn't hard to figure out; just follow any thread like this to see what led to what. I never "start it".

Also, LOL @ your psychobabble; which is worth exactly what I paid for it.

Now this is very interesting.------("I never "start it."").

Starting  "it" is exactly what you do by insulting someone.----simple man/reading disorder/moron/etc.  Their are many.

Following every thread like this will show it to be true.  Maxim you flip the bird and that is what makes these threads move as they do.  Few will sit back and take insults.  Your manor of responding is simply off putting and escalation happens because of it.

So you think you never start it?

Please tell us how it is that these threads end up like they do.  Why do the rest of the threads not go this way.
Is it that you are simply misunderstood ?  Is it that you have a need to be on top. (so to speak).

One thing is for sure and that is that you do what you do in public.  The public is not moronic. You are making a lasting name for yourself and can't take it back.

Edit.  For example this thread is now at 2200 views or so.  You are talking to those folks as well as those of us that push your buttons.

I propose that you insult --lets say at least 80% of them in one move just to see what happens :icon_smile_wink:

dyslexic teddybear

Seriously Max.......I've seen a few of your posts.....that were very.......different. You seem to be enjoying yourself, so I just don't get the why you go in this direction. You know.....the "snicker, snicker, I'll show them how smart I am".

I may play along once in while, if I have nothing better to do. Usually I can find something here to keep me better entertained.......lots of good info/cars/etc. Can even go off topic and play word games with an Aussie or two.

You really should let the good side out more. Who knows, you might find it more fun.

Your choice of course, your choice.

MaximRecoil

Quote from: ws23rt on July 06, 2014, 09:34:19 PM

Starting  "it" is exactly what you do by insulting someone.----simple man/reading disorder/moron/etc.  Their are many.

Following every thread like this will show it to be true.  Maxim you flip the bird and that is what makes these threads move as they do.  Few will sit back and take insults.  Your manor of responding is simply off putting and escalation happens because of it.

Please tell us how it is that these threads end up like they do.  Why do the rest of the threads not go this way.
Is it that you are simply misunderstood ?  Is it that you have a need to be on top. (so to speak).

One thing is for sure and that is that you do what you do in public.  The public is not moronic. You are making a lasting name for yourself and can't take it back.

You have provided no examples either, and as such, your baseless assertions are dismissed. Since you don't seem to understand how making a valid claim works, you need to quote or link to an example of me doing what you claim I've done. Is that clear? And if you wonder why I'm rarely "polite" to you, it is because you constantly direct baseless claims toward me (just as you've done here), which is contentious in and of itself.

ws23rt

Quote from: MaximRecoil on July 06, 2014, 09:57:01 PM
Quote from: ws23rt on July 06, 2014, 09:34:19 PM

You have provided no examples either, and as such, your baseless assertions are dismissed. Since you don't seem to understand how making a valid claim works, you need to quote or link to an example of me doing what you claim I've done. Is that clear? And if you wonder why I'm rarely "polite" to you, it is because you constantly direct baseless claims toward me (just as you've done here), which is contentious in and of itself.

Yes sir that is clear.  I will get right on it.  (please hold your breath)----I don't wonder if or expect you to be polite with me. I never have.

My only connection with you has been (from the start) a response to how you have treated someone else.
We have never engaged in any of the topics where we ---communicated---such as it was.
You called me a troll and I guess that fits as well as anything.

I am just another one of your June bugs that you can bat around.

Ghoste

My claims are hardly baseless, you prove it many mnay times.  I have an idea, why don't you prove that claims are baseless by providing examples where people suddenly began to attack you for no reason?  Perhaps you could even throw a few examples in there where you didn't throw out the first insult?
If you can't do that, then your rebuttal is of course summarily dismissed.