News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

707HP 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat spied

Started by mark0006, July 06, 2014, 10:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark0006

Dodge is going all out, can you imagine if they somehow add an AWD system to this. It would be the ultimate sedan fro the money.

from the article:
A prototype of the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat has been spied undergoing testing somewhere in United States.

7 pictures and full article

JB400

Dunno why they're trying to "hide" it.  They've already unveiled the '15 Charger and I would assume that they'd put the Challenger style hood on it, which is what it looks like.

The Hemi AWD models got discontinued due to lack of demand.  I doubt that they'd make an AWD version of this.

Ghoste

And the hidden parts aren't the prettiest anyway.  :lol:  Be a hell of a car though, take that you Euro sedan snobs.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Baldwinvette77

Hope Stevearino can find a totaled one of these, would love to see a HellCat Daytona clone  :2thumbs:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Ghoste on July 06, 2014, 11:45:32 AM
And the hidden parts aren't the prettiest anyway.  :lol:  Be a hell of a car though, take that you Euro sedan snobs.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

1974dodgecharger

that is one badass Ford Focus I heard they are EcoBoost with bigger Turbos in it  :2thumbs:

mark0006

Quote from: JB400 on July 06, 2014, 10:41:32 AM
Dunno why they're trying to "hide" it.  They've already unveiled the '15 Charger and I would assume that they'd put the Challenger style hood on it, which is what it looks like.

The Hemi AWD models got discontinued due to lack of demand.  I doubt that they'd make an AWD version of this.

What about the Jeep SRT AWD. And if they put the engine in the SRT Jeep I would have to use the savings.