News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lookie what I have!! Whoo hoo!!!

Started by Telvis, March 11, 2006, 01:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Nice Telvis,  I don't think i would be able to sleep with all those pretty pieces not attached to my car :o My wife would go to the garage and stack a box of old purses on them :rotz:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Telvis

Unfortunately I don't have the rest of the car to install the parts on. I'm still waiting for him to finish painting it.                                         

My wife is not allowed in MY garage unless I am with her.  :icon_smile_big: Plus she thinks it's dirty.  :icon_smile_big: My garage is my hiding place...No girls allowed.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerAndy

Congrats Telvis! This must be an exciting time for you! I remember the first time I saw my hood painted and buffed out........ SHA-WINGGGGGGGGG! And your pieces are looking very cherry! Keep us posted. Andy  :2thumbs:

BigBlockSam

way to go! they look good. i dig the color. when i see your stuff it gives me hope for my car. i'm still stuck in bodyshop hell.  :pity:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

rare69

very nice! you must be getting the new charger jitters about now.keep us none painted charger guys posted :yesnod:

Johnny SixPack

Congrats, Telvis. :cheers:

Must be nice seeing that patch of light. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Telvis

Thanks for the good words folks. My painter told me that he would be taking mine into the shop next week. I just have to stay on top of him. I'm going to call him on Monday and push him a little again. I gave him a carrot in the form of a little cash when I picked up the parts this week. I'm hoping that might get him moving a bit faster. I figure if I can buckle down and work on it I can have the car done within two months of it being painted. The motor and Tranny are finished. The grill is finished. I really just have to reassemble everything.