News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

windshield washer motor

Started by tucknroll, May 13, 2014, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tucknroll

my motor is not getting power and I need to know where the brown wire plugs into the firewall. is it the top, middle, or bottom part of the harness and which one is it? I have 2 brown wires and don't want to disturb the wrong one. thanks

Dino

2nd gen? Middle connector, top left slot.  Right above the blue wire going to the voltage regulator.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

fy469rtse

Hey Dino, look up speco gauges in Australia , they make a amp gauge, just about the right size, mines bypassed , but going to do the fit with modern gauge like you did , so I will be able to retain original face

tucknroll

Dino

Quote from: fy469rtse on May 14, 2014, 05:06:30 AM
Hey Dino, look up speco gauges in Australia , they make a amp gauge, just about the right size, mines bypassed , but going to do the fit with modern gauge like you did , so I will be able to retain original face

They seem to have some really nice stuff!  Be sure to do a how to when you do the mod, the more variety we have, the better for everyone.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.