News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Tractor and Wounded Warriors

Started by Bandit72, May 07, 2014, 02:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

Pretty neat deal, especially if you like old tractors like I do  :icon_smile_cool:

http://helpamericanheroes.com/
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

twodko

Love old tractors........FarmAll..........John Deere........Ford.......IH. All very cool IMO
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Tilar

I love old tractors too but would never try to go across country on a 48 A John Deere pulling a camper... but it would still be faster than my 40 John Deere B, I think max speed on that is like 12mph.  :P
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Mopar440+6

That's really cool. I wish I had known about it earlier. He passed about 20 mi south of me last weekend. He's making better time than I would have thought though.
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Bandit72

I have a 1950 A....basically the same tractor just with alittle different gear ratio's in the tranny. I would never dream of taking it across country! That thing MIGHT go 12 mph but that would be wide open! Now, my 1946 Farmall M will go almost 20 and man it seems like you're flyin' compared to the old Johnny Popper!
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....