News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bad influence!

Started by Drache, April 30, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Had to drive back to my home town for a doctor's appointment and took the Dart. My best friend had to go pick up his 5 year old son from school. So we are standing outside his school and when he seems me he gets a big grin and yells out "Uncle Kyle!" and runs over to give me a hug. His dad asks him if he wants to see Uncle's new car and he says yes! Right away he runs to the Dart, he just knows it's mine.

So we are driving and he's just grinning. He then looks at me and says "Faster Uncle Kyle!". So I rev the engine a little and he giggles. "Faster!" I rev the engine a little more. "Faster!" so I drive out to a deserted road and just floor it. The tires start smoking and squealing and we all get pasted back into our seats. By now he's just laughing and laughing.

Then he stops laughing and looks at me. "Faster Uncle Kyle!"

Now it's his dad and my turn to start laughing. "He is your nephew Uncle Kyle!"

I take them both home and he gives me another big hug. "Thank you Uncle Kyle! Bye!"

That kid is a really bad influence on me....  :scratchchin:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

70Sbird

Good For you!
I think we all have those kind of influences from time to time.
:2thumbs:

My brother in law and his family were visiting last 4th of July and I had driven the 'Bird. My 15 year old niece wanted a ride. as I was backing out of the driveway she said "Floor it!" so I did!!
My sister in law happened to have her camera handy, After the ride my neice then wanted he picture on the wing. I love days like that!
I think I liked it more than she did...
:icon_smile_big:

Scott Faulkner

daveco

My sisters boyfriends '70 SuperBee got me hooked.
Don't remember what engine, but clearly remember the pistol grip, ...and going reeeaalllyyy fast :icon_smile_big:
(also remember the Yosemite Sam "BackOff" floor mats???)
R/Tree

Ghoste

I react to engine revving and tire squealing displays of power pretty much the same way as your nephew Drache.  :lol:

don duick

my 17  year old niece hates my 70 charger and feels embarrassed riding in it. She told me next time pick me up in your toyota hilux.