News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW heater box

Started by r4daytona, April 30, 2014, 08:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

I know a guy that has a pretty/very nice condidtion heater box in a 68 satellite.  What's something like that worth?  I don't need it but was just thinking of buying it to sell possibly.  My guess is he wants about $75 for it.

crj1968

I see them on ebay anywhere from $80- 150 (depending on condition)  Restored "show quality" ones up to $500.

I am looking for one by the way.   

hawkeye

Also depends on if the box is for an A/C car.

r4daytona

it's a blue 4 door, dash is out but engine is in.  I'll look for the AC stuff in engine.  IF that stuff was removed though how can I tell by looking at the box?

Wingnut426

A/C box has 4 connections on the engine firewall side, non A/C has two.  A/C box inside of car has vacuum pods all over it to operate the doors internally.  Look on the right rear door glass for the "Chrysler Airtemp decal. Post a pic and we can identify it for you.
HEMI Daytona Convertible

70 sublime

The A/C firewall has extra conectors and the blower fan motor sticks through firewall
Non A/C only has the water pipes and the blower fan motor does not stick through firewall
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green