News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1953 GMC 9300 Pickup - WIW

Started by Drache, April 27, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

My grandfather is thinking of selling his truck. It was restored about 8 years ago to 100% original stock specs. Always stored indoors and only about 1000 miles or less since it was done. Not a bubble of rust. I snapped a couple quick pictures. He's not sure what he can get for it. I posted a couple ads for $16,000 obo to get it out there for now. Is that price way too high?

It had collector plates but my grandfather didn't like the restrictions so now he keeps it full insured all year round.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mytur Binsdirti

I have no idea what it's worth, but $16,500.00 doesn't sound outrageous to me. For sure, it's a really cool old truck.  :2thumbs:

Aero426

The truck needs to be spit shined and detailed, but I don't think the asking price is excessive.

Drache

Some guy from Alberta somehow talked my grandfather down to $10,000 for this truck. I was there for every part of the restoration, at least $30,000 into the truck. I feel sick...  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire