News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

special dart?

Started by MetallicA, March 12, 2006, 09:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetallicA

i was reading the thread about the charger III and this was in one of the posts, i was wondering if anyone had any more info or pics of it?
here is a pic of it from the other thread:

THE CHARGER PUNK

i know nothing of it but it looks sweet-MATT

hemihead

I have a 1 page article about it in a 69 Motor Trend.It was a custom job for the show circuit in 69.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

MetallicA

wow, thats cool, would you be able to post it? if not could you pm me?

mustanghater

Was that ever an RTS show car?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

6pkrunner

No it was before the RTS in 1970. I think it began life as a '67. I have an article and a one page Dodge ad using it with 2 girls. It was used  in 1968 for promotional purposes.

TheGhost

It reminds me of the South American GTX's.  Except for that intake on the hood, I like it.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

MetallicA

:bump: lol I'm glad everyone likes the car as much as i do, but can someone pleas Post some info on it? like a website link, ore more pics, or at least the name of it so i can mabey google it? i don't mean to sound rude and i am sorry if this offends anyone because this Post isn't meant to but i would like to find out something about it

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: TheGhost on March 14, 2006, 02:25:54 AM
It reminds me of the South American GTX's. Except for that intake on the hood, I like it.

Argentina, to be more exact.

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

MetallicA

:bump: hey hemihead do you think you could Post that article pleas?

6pkrunner

Shoot - I do have the ad with it featured, and I'll try to find the article I had on it. forgot all about it.

Ghoste

Is that thing part of Juliano's collection?

MetallicA

hey thankyou 6pkrunner, i went to Steve's website and its not in his cars page if that means anything

Ghoste

Well now it's gonna bug me because I know I've seen something on the car recently.

MetallicA

could it have been at a car show where some of Steve's cars were there also? I'm going to check but i think you might see a glimpse of it in one of the last pics on the winged worriers site
[Edit]I checked and nothing but could it have been at the 1999 Chrysler at Carlisle show?

Ghoste

What was the name of that thing?  And it wasn't Daroo or Daroo II.