News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Customized 68 Charger twin turbo Hemi

Started by firefighter3931, April 24, 2014, 08:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

myk

Quote from: firefighter3931 on April 24, 2014, 08:51:34 AM
Very impressive build  :bow:....definately worth the look !  :scope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keuz4PBccWo

Ron

The body work is phenomenal.  I especially like what they did with the rear, tucking in the bumpers as well as extending the body to hide the "pinch" under the body.  Now, maybe I'm just not understanding this project but won't the body rust since it's bare metal?  In any case, someone's got a LOT of money to spend on their car...

bill440rt

Quote from: myk on April 25, 2014, 06:46:17 PM
Now, maybe I'm just not understanding this project but won't the body rust since it's bare metal?  In any case, someone's got a LOT of money to spend on their car...

From what I understand it was brought to SEMA that way to highlight the craftsmanship of the metalwork. It is still a work in progress, and has yet to be painted & finished IIRC.
What people do with their money is their business.

The car is badass. Truly a HUGE amount of craftsmanship right there, like it or not.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hatersaurusrex

So... where the hell are the spark plugs?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

myk

Quote from: bill440rt on April 25, 2014, 08:02:06 PM
Quote from: myk on April 25, 2014, 06:46:17 PM
Now, maybe I'm just not understanding this project but won't the body rust since it's bare metal?  In any case, someone's got a LOT of money to spend on their car...

From what I understand it was brought to SEMA that way to highlight the craftsmanship of the metalwork. It is still a work in progress, and has yet to be painted & finished IIRC.
What people do with their money is their business.

The car is badass. Truly a HUGE amount of craftsmanship right there, like it or not.

You misunderstand, I'm speaking from a point of envy. As for the finish, I thought the intended finish was bare metal...

JamieZ

They do have clear powder coating.  Maybe that's the plan?  :shruggy:

Stevearino

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on April 25, 2014, 09:38:51 PM
So... where the hell are the spark plugs?
They are under the Maximus logo panel on the valve covers. The logo panel is removable and the wires exit towards the rear of the valve cover logo panel through four grooves in the cover.