News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First cruise night of the season

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, April 23, 2014, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Ghoste

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TUFCAT

Nicely done video and worth watching!  :coolgleamA:  My only beef is that they could've kept the cars on for more than a split second before morphing into transitions.  :Twocents: :Twocents:

bill440rt

Nice!
Looks like it was a huge turnout.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bakerhillpins

Glad to see you have them out!  The storage company that has mine failed to include me in the "come and get it" notifications over the past month so I am trying to get mine out now.  :brickwall:

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 23, 2014, 08:24:21 PM
Nicely done video and worth watching!  :coolgleamA:  My only beef is that they could've kept the cars on for more than a split second before morphing into transitions.  :Twocents: :Twocents:

Problem is the transitions take roughly 50% of the time that any given car is displayed. If the transitions were faster it wouldn't be as big a distraction.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona