News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Want to buy a Marlin Model 1892 Rifle

Started by troy.70R/T, April 19, 2014, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

Anyone here have a Marlin Model 1892 .22 caliber rifle they want to sell? I have been looking for one for awhile now with no luck. I might consider a Model 1897.

kab69440

There are currently several on gunbroker.com. Next gun show is in a couple of weeks, I'll poke around and see if any are available.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

troy.70R/T

Yeah I am on there all the time but finding good ones are hard. Id be fine with spending $1500.00 for the right one

twodko

Check out the " long guns for sale" section of CalGuns.net. Search this section, it's amazing what people have.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

troy.70R/T