News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead fans!!! A few pic's of terminus.

Started by 69wannabe, April 16, 2014, 01:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69wannabe

mrsskip68

I dont see MY DARRYL!  :'( :shruggy: :pity:

Thanks for sharing the pics! Very cool! ;)

69wannabe

Quote from: mrsskip68 on April 17, 2014, 12:39:06 AM
I dont see MY DARRYL!  :'( :shruggy: :pity:

Thanks for sharing the pics! Very cool! ;)

LOL!! I didn't see Maggie or Rosita there either!!  ;D Was neat to see it and see where it is located. It's amazing how they can film places and make them look far from nowhere but we were standing in the street taking pic's of it.

jaak

Thanks for sharing the pics. A friend at work, was in Georgia on a trip while season 3 was being filmed. He got to see the small town (can't remember the actual name), that was Woodbury. He also found were Hershel's farm was at.

Jason

Charger4404spd

69wannabe

Quote from: jaak on April 20, 2014, 08:38:13 AM
Thanks for sharing the pics. A friend at work, was in Georgia on a trip while season 3 was being filmed. He got to see the small town (can't remember the actual name), that was Woodbury. He also found were Hershel's farm was at.

Jason

Hershal's farm is not far from the town of senoia which was the fictional woodbury and the prison isn't very far from both of these locations either. From my understanding the farm house is private property and far off the road and sign's everywhere letting people know legal action will be taken if you trespass on the property. Too bad is isn't close enough to the road so a few pic's could be taken!!! Planning on checking out more sites when we can get time but the terminus bldg was close and easy to find so we took off on wednesday morning bout 9 ish and was back home by 2 o clock.