News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FirmFeel 2 or 3 box.. Help, need to order soon

Started by My9302002, January 17, 2013, 08:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twenty mike mike

Quote from: myk on April 18, 2014, 11:53:35 PM
Quote from: twenty mike mike on April 18, 2014, 02:30:50 PM
I have a Firm Feel Stage 3 box with fewer than 50 miles that I'll sell for half price. Its firmness is fine, but it's still too loose for me. I got a Borgeson, but it's not much tighter, and it's too light. I'm beginning to think that the slop is because of my Thompson power steering box, because everything in the front end has either been replaced or rebushed.

Not tight enough?  I never thought I'd hear that about the Firm Feel products or the Borgeson for that matter...

Maybe I just have different expectations than everyone else.  :shruggy: I'd have to drive another car that someone claims is tight to compare.

myk

Quote from: twenty mike mike on April 19, 2014, 05:55:15 PM
I have a Firm Feel Stage 3 box with fewer than 50 miles that I'll sell for half price. Its firmness is fine, but it's still too loose for me. I got a Borgeson, but it's not much tighter, and it's too light. I'm beginning to think that the slop is because of my Thompson power steering box, because everything in the front end has either been replaced or rebushed.

Not tight enough?  I never thought I'd hear that about the Firm Feel products or the Borgeson for that matter...

Maybe I just have different expectations than everyone else.  :shruggy: I'd have to drive another car that someone claims is tight to compare.

I'm not doubting your experience, rather I'm trying to understand your feel of the systems because I'm trying to decide on which system to buy.  Everyone's opinion, including yours, is valuable to me and is helping in my research.  On that note, is there another car you you have driven that can compare to what you've experienced with the Firm Feel and the Borgeson units?  

twenty mike mike

Quote from: myk on April 20, 2014, 05:01:11 AM
Quote from: twenty mike mike on April 19, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Not tight enough?  I never thought I'd hear that about the Firm Feel products or the Borgeson for that matter...

Maybe I just have different expectations than everyone else.  :shruggy: I'd have to drive another car that someone claims is tight to compare.

I'm not doubting your experience, rather I'm trying to understand your feel of the systems because I'm trying to decide on which system to buy.  Everyone's opinion, including yours, is valuable to me and is helping in my research.  On that note, is there another car you you have driven that can compare to what you've experienced with the Firm Feel and the Borgeson units?  

Sent you a PM.