News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a call from a friend yesterday about Boyd Cottington

Started by Drop Top, August 05, 2005, 09:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Like American Chopper, the show is about arguments, tantrums and tension, not restorations. There's hardly any substance to it when it comes to the cars they restore and 90% it's a miracle they get the job done because they're so busy ripping on each other. I don't really think it matters to the producers if a guy can do a job or not so long as he can keep the sparks flying.

If you do go to the show I would have a plan on how you are going to make your mark and be remembered. Be sure to do good work while you're there, take the high road when the you-know-what hits the fan and then quit when you're at the top of your game before they have a chance to fire you.

Dale The Bold

Go work there, tell him off on camera in an eloquent way that makes his true colors shine.  Then you'll be an American hero.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"