News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS or aftermarket quarter?

Started by mopar4don, April 11, 2014, 06:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Davtona

Quote from: mopar4don on April 12, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

She's asking 350 for both.

The were about that much EACH in 1980 when I bought a set from Chrysler. Wow what a steal.

bill440rt

$350 for a pair was a price that dreams are made of.  :drool5:   That would have been worth a road trip to Boston for sure.  :yesnod:

Here, this one just popped up on eBay, at "today's" pricing.  :2thumbs:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1970-Dodge-Charger-passenger-side-Quarter-Panel-Mopar-/191135931699?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c8096dd33&vxp=mtr
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

mopar4don

That's why it was killing me to let them go!  :brickwall: And yes it would have been worth it to drive
14 hours, then sell them for that kind of money.
Could have used the cash to fund my resto. But sometimes timing is everything so I had to let them go.
Hopefully someone on here got a good deal!

Maybe next time!