News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How is this for a table?

Started by Drache, April 17, 2014, 12:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

So if you are seated over the headers and the ceo hits the starter I guess that means you're fired?

crj1968

kab69440

Cool table! The lane looks to be a few feet short of a quarter mile, though. Heh-heh... fired.  Good one, Ghoste!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

JB400

fy469rtse

Notice how there's no chairs where the headers are, CEO has fired people and has ran out of extra chairs because they got toasty too

Drache

Not sure how I'd feel sitting in that car with my balls resting against the differential housing... seen a few of those go bang hanging out at the race tracks  :smilielol:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

cudaken

Bet the tech guys make them pull the glass before it makes a pass. I wonder if the CEO sits in the driver seat?  :scratchchin:

While it is cool, kind of sad it not racing any more.

Cuda Ken
I am back