News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Advice on a sale?

Started by ugly2u, April 10, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Wingnut426 on April 11, 2014, 12:47:22 PM
YOU are the seller. YOU set the conditions of payment. PERIOD!  Why do people think they can tell a seller how payment is made???   My :Twocents:

agreed!  :Twocents: I had listed some parts for sale at $600 and this guy told me he'd give me$425. I said I was negotiable, and would split at $500, moving on...

Anyways, guy said he will give me $425, and that's it, and wanted me to give him my address. No thanks. $500, and we meet in a public place. No further contact, imagine that :popcrn:

ACUDANUT

Nobody with any common sense would carry 20-30 grand in cash. Money transfers are the new way to do business. :Twocents:

Indygenerallee

QuoteNobody with any common sense would carry 20-30 grand in cash. Money transfers are the new way to do business.
X2
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 12, 2014, 10:47:05 PM
Money transfers are the new way to do business. :Twocents:
But don't you need to give them your bank account number?    :shruggy:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Mopar Nut on April 13, 2014, 01:10:24 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 12, 2014, 10:47:05 PM
Money transfers are the new way to do business. :Twocents:
But don't you need to give them your bank account number?    :shruggy:

No.