News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

<BSG> Unofficial Battlestar thread *And thats a wrap* :-(

Started by Khyron, January 06, 2006, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

Very cool!  I'm a huge BSG fan, and that museum looks awesome.  Definitely adding to my list of to-do for future trips.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

Quote from: TruckDriver on March 25, 2012, 11:15:47 AM
Quote from: bull on March 25, 2012, 01:02:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica:_Blood_%26_Chrome
http://io9.com/5895080/totally-badass-trailer-for-battlestar-galacticas-cylon-war-prequel-blood-and-chrome

Ok? Looks badass, but when is it ?

Not sure exactly, other than it's a prequel involving the first Cylon war. Not sure what format it's going to be delivered in or what media it will be shown in but I'll probably watch it when it comes out.

FWIW, I think these people are selling themselves, BSG and the fan base short by not putting this out as a feature-length movie shown in theaters. Assuming, of course, it's not a 16-hour miniseries.

myk

Lol, yet ANOTHER cover of Zep's Immigrant Song.  In any case, we'll just have to wait and see about this one.  The "original new" BSG of 2004 is television at its finest and anyone, any program would be hard pressed to approach its greatness...

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

68RT4ME

It's crap like this why I don't bother with SciFi Channel anymore. I mean really? Smackdown now qualifies as Sci Fi? And who wants to see yet another C rated movie with shitty actors and special effects about a prehistoric MegladonaCrocktopuss? WTF  :flame: Let's Poop can a potentially great movie/series for another one of those new Finding Bigfoot shows. "Finding Chupacabra"... :slap:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Dodge Don

TruckDriver

Horror movies dont qulify as Sci Fi either if you ask me unless it takes place in slace or something
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

myk

Quote from: 68RT4ME on March 27, 2012, 10:43:36 AM
It's crap like this why I don't bother with SciFi Channel anymore. I mean really? Smackdown now qualifies as Sci Fi? And who wants to see yet another C rated movie with shitty actors and special effects about a prehistoric MegladonaCrocktopuss? WTF  :flame: Let's Poop can a potentially great movie/series for another one of those new Finding Bigfoot shows. "Finding Chupacabra"... :slap:

What...you didn't like their made-for-tv version of Terminator?  Lol, I saw two minutes of it and I almost set my t.v. on fire...

bull

There used to be this guy at work (retired now) who would watch those stupid ScyFy channel B-movies all the time in our break room. Used to drive me nuts with that stupid crap. Same plot every time and same sad "special" effects; and what really annoyed me was that half the time I'd be sitting there watching the History channel and he would change it to ScyFy, watch for three minutes and then walk out the door.

myk

Christ man I don't think you can even call those Scy-fi movies "B" movies; that would be far too generous.  It seriously looks like high school film projects gone mad.  Dogfights on the History channel FTW!!!!11

TruckDriver

PETE

jar1292

Quote from: Danny Gutierrez on January 07, 2006, 06:14:03 AM
  I had to work tonight but you better believe I had the VCR programed to record the show.  A buddy of mine called my cell phone right after the show and left me a message saying I was gonna LOVE the episode!!  Sure enough it was AWESOME!!  Can't wait till next week when the attack begins. 

"VCR" can some one fill me in, what is that?  :scratchchin:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

Dodge Don

My wife already ordered the DVD awhile ago.....delivery expected Feb 25-27!! Cannot wait.

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

Dodge Don