News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A few pics of the 2007 Charger Super Bee

Started by JohnnyBee, March 05, 2006, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Larry

Quote from: TheGhost on March 12, 2006, 03:46:33 AM
I see an ugly, bloated version of a late 60s Mustang in one picture, and an aggressive looking, albiet wrongly named, sedan in another picture.

Speaking of alone?
this coming from the guy who has said Dodge's New Challenger concept is a "Cop-Out"?!

At least we can find some ground to agree to disagree - I noticed you said "wrongly named", I always said I wouldn't bag on the car if it was called an Intrepid (Hell, I'd probably own one right now, but that is off topic)

I have said numerous times, the similarity is from the side view of the grille - that is why I posted side view shots.
Up until now, ALL of the Dodge grilles had a leaned back design as to promote better aerodynamics - a retro forward leaning grille isn't as aerodynamic so it shows Dodge was taking a hint and trying - I'll repeat that TRYING - to syphon some sort of retro vibe from an already busted and flawed design. Hell, even Popular Hotrodding was caying it looked like a "Kitchen Appliance".  :yesnod:

As you have also noticed - they couldn't even follow through with Ford's lead 'cause they HAD to go with 4-doors and blow it all to hell.