News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Master cylinder, what's the best replacement or upgrade

Started by fy469rtse, April 20, 2014, 04:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

More issues with bleeding brakes, not having any luck at all,
Posted a while ago about crappy brand new proportion or distribution block, still going , was trying get system up and fighting a losing battle, more leaks up the front, thought it was the proportion block again , found fluid on the bottom of power booster , at the rear of master, again brand new part,
What's the best master cylinder or upgrade to use, notice a lot of members on here using willwood item ?
Getting frustrated, every brake part on this car brand new for safety , thinking WTF , manufacturers or re conditioners need a good kick where it hurts, master came from rock auto ?
Would like to know what's been good for you guys,
Go the wilwood, with what adapter plate ? 4 bolt holes to 2 , thinking of adding hydroboost later, this big stroked sollid roller not making a lot of vacuum any way, so I would have the right master cylinder bolt pattern for this , thoughts guys on what's worked for you

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

fy469rtse

Thanks for replying ,
gives me another option that I would not have thought of,
Not a real fan of retro fitting something with two bolts ment for something else and using an adapter plate to 4 bolt hole pattern !