News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Odd markings on 3rd member of 8 3/4"

Started by redmist, March 25, 2014, 09:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redmist

So I am puting some 3.91 gears in my car, and started cleaning up the center section. I hit it with some brake clean, and saw these common factory markings:

White Blob, and a pink stripe...  No big deal, that matches with whats in it:

But the other side had this marking...   It looks like "TOYi"

Any ideas??

JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

Dino

I think it's obvious.  First you scavenge a bunch of cars for their EFI and now you stole some poor guy's rear end out of his Toyota!   :lol:

Honestly I have never seen that before so hopefully a non smart ass will come along and enlighten us.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

fy469rtse

I'm not telling ! Unless you make those kits for mega squirt , just joking , but please do a summary of parts needed, have one friend who's going to , well he doesn't know it yet but to do the mega squirt electronics , oh let us all know how to formally order cam sensor plug  won't you
I don't want to miss out