News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bad weekend....Please be careful

Started by HeavyFuel, May 29, 2013, 12:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

Heavy Fuel, sort of been there and done that!

I was cleaning up the Wheel Well after I installed quarters on the Charger. I did have to take the wheel back off, but was not going to be under the Charger. Like a dumb ass I used a Bottle Jack to lift the car and did not get a jack stand!  :brickwall: While I had my head inside of the Wheel Well, the bottle jack tipped and the Charger came down on the back of my neck! I was limber enough to get out and only damage to me was a buries on the back of my neck and a nasty scare on my left knee from a wheel stud! If my knee had been another inch under the rear end boy my knee would be messed up bad!

Never again!

Cuda Ken
I am back

68 CHARGER R/T

Glad you are ok  . Wow can't even tell that repair you did.   how did you manage to get it so perfect   :2thumbs:

myk

'OP you're wrong.  It was a great weekend because you survived and lived to tell about your ordeal.  Congrats on the repair work...

HeavyFuel

Quote from: myk on April 10, 2014, 05:05:32 AM
'OP you're wrong.  It was a great weekend because you survived and lived to tell about your ordeal.  Congrats on the repair work...

True. :yesnod:  Dodged another bullet.    :2thumbs:

It's probably the rare person that hasn't had a few near misses over the course of time.  Either that or you're not pushing it a little and living' life.

Safety First!

timmycharger

69 OUR/TEA

Heavy,glad you're ok !!! We all can't control when an accident happens for the most part,but the first thing that usually leads up to it,is being in a rush.Who gives a rats ass when it gets done!!!!! When its done,its done !!!!! How many times have we seen these reality car tv shows on the deadline to complete,most being a madhouse of people around the car stepping over eachother.Accident waiting to happen,I.E,our own Graveyard cars dropping cars,chipping paint,etc.
No offense,for them being professionals,sure don't act safety conscioius as they should,especially being broadcast.When they were letting done the FC7 Chally on the 2 post lift,and it pinched the carriage dolly and spit it up and out,....yikes !!!!!! I would have been swearin on that one !!!!!!
I am fortunate to not have to lay under cars anymore as I have lifts now,but even with them,I double and triple check how the cars/trucks etc are sitting on them.You can never to to cautious.
Your life is under these things !!!!!!! Be careful guys !!!!!!