News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for Early Owners

Started by oldchevelle541, March 30, 2014, 06:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldchevelle541

Greetings, my effort continues in looking for original owners or at least the state where my Superbird was sold new. I have traced it back to knowing the car was restored in 2006 by the "Executive Touch Restoration " shop in Sioux Falls SD. I spoke with a gentleman there who I was told worked on the car but when I spoke to him he hardly remembered the car. How not remembering that you worked on restoring a Superbird is a little odd. After restoration the car was sold through Kevco Classic Car Sales, a division of Frankman Motors in SD to a business owner in Idaho. I spoke to him and he was very kind in giving me information. Kevco is still in business but no one there really remembers the cars since staff turns over frequently. My hunch is the car spent most of its day in SD or Montana. The last 6 digits is 165379. Its a 4 bbl car with bench and factory exterior color is white although before restoration I am told car was another color.

Thanks in advance for any information. 

arrow

I think your car was in Billings, MT.back in the 90s, call William ,Ill Pm you his number, Im "pretty" sure he owned the car then. Im not positive this is the same car- he had a white Bird that was painted orange and I heard he later had it restored in South Dakota .

oldchevelle541

Thanks - will look forward to receiving your information. I will follow through and report back.