News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Takin a break on my 68 Charger, i wrote a book!

Started by Wollfen, March 27, 2014, 04:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wollfen

So guys I spent many years sitting down writing a medieval fantasy book in my spare time and the last couple of months of winter and not being able to work on my RT Charger I decided to polish it up and format it, I then bought some artwork and built a cover for it too. I am proud to say i have now self published my very first effort. At 600 pages long its a big story. If you like the idea of Lord of the Rings mixed in with Game of Thrones then you might wanna check it out. Cheers!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gerard-bond/angels-blood/paperback/product-21548521.html

twodko

I opened the link and lulu says it can't find it?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Wollfen

Quote from: twodko on March 27, 2014, 05:08:15 PM
I opened the link and lulu says it can't find it?
Okay i got it fixed, sorry about that.

twodko

Eager to read it. Congratulations!!!

Lulu's talkin' Pulitzer.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Wollfen

Thanks guys! i hope i make enough off of it to help finance the rebuild of my car, its slow going as i am sure a lot of you understand.  :yesnod:

JB400

Wollfen

Okay i have some more news to report, i have built a Facebook page to advertise the book and it has a large "About" section giving a brief description of the story as well as some character outlines, it also has the link to be able to purchase directly too. i dont think you need a Facebook account to see the page. If you check the page out and do like it, please dont hesitate to click the "like" button for me.  :cheers:

https://www.facebook.com/WollfenBlood

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mytur Binsdirti

600 pages? Unless 475 of them are pictures, there's no way I'm reading that!

Wollfen

Hate to tell you, nope, no pictures, you have to read the book to build the pictures in your mind  :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

This time I will have to agree with Durty....not much of a reader (even bought a Nook to try & read more...failed horribly) but I gave you a like on Facebook! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Wollfen

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 28, 2014, 04:00:17 PM
This time I will have to agree with Durty....not much of a reader (even bought a Nook to try & read more...failed horribly) but I gave you a like on Facebook! :cheers:
Its worth it to see that avatar!! I love it!  :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Interesting. I like medieval fantasy but I really don't have the patience to sit and read a book that big, so maybe I'll wait for the movie.  ;)

On another note, I have actually thought of writing a book and if I did, I know exactly the subject and the title. It would be based on the life experience of someone I know, but I really don't have the slightest idea how I would go about doing it or the order of sequence I would need to follow.  :scratchchin:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.