News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2015 Challenger buzz

Started by bull, January 16, 2014, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

64dartgt

I am with Troy.  While I love the concept of super performance cars, the reality is that its ass busting ride and the plethora of potholes in New England make owning one a less than enjoyable reality most of the year.  My neighbor has a Viper that hasn't left his garage in years.  The Challenger is what it is...a fun looking, fun driving car for aging hotrodders.  The performance of a stock R/T blows the doors off any of my old iron.  The Camaro looks cool...but you can't see out of it at all.  The Mustang is faster and cheaper...but has no trunk and you can't put anyone in the back seat.  Plus the styling is pretty tired.

What Dodge should do is take some of their European chassis and build a low budget, fast two door car like the 90's Dodge Daytona.  There was also a whole generation of drivers who loved radical cars like the Conquest and Eagle Talon?  How about something based on an Alfa Romeo Spider chassis with AWD?

I agree that there is a lot of potential.  But having dealt with Italian manufacturer's before, I will believe in the reality when I see it and I probably won't like the price tag.  :Twocents:

StoneCold

Some numbers.  I like mine..