News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Body paint Fiat

Started by JB400, March 23, 2014, 12:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

wow just ,   wow   

real attention getter  :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

billfury

I think all of us here on the forum should get together and make a Charger with our bodies. I'll be the trunk and you could use my waist as a spare tire.

:lol:

myk

No offense, but NO.  Just....NO...

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: billfury on March 23, 2014, 06:07:29 AM
I think all of us here on the forum should get together and make a Charger with our bodies. I'll be the trunk and you could use my waist as a spare tire.

:haha:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 23, 2014, 08:40:09 AM
Quote from: billfury on March 23, 2014, 06:07:29 AM

:haha:

x2  :lol:
That was funny, Bill!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Baldwinvette77

Cooter

Could think of a whole lot better looking cars to do this with.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Mytur Binsdirti

Assuming those are all men, that's just too much togetherness for any straight man like me to take.

polywideblock

says on clip are ALL strong woman , gymnasts, contortionists, etc  no men  :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: polywideblock on March 23, 2014, 08:35:11 PM
says on clip are ALL strong woman , gymnasts, contortionists, etc  no men  :scratchchin:

Bull dykes. Just as bad.

odcics2

I just replied to this so that NEW thread about the mail guy wasn't on top...
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

70Sbird

Quote from: odcics2 on March 28, 2014, 04:27:37 AM
I just replied to this so that NEW thread about the mail guy wasn't on top...

:2thumbs:

Scott Faulkner

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 24, 2014, 04:41:19 AM
Quote from: polywideblock on March 23, 2014, 08:35:11 PM

Bull dykes. Just as bad.

more man than you, more woman than youll ever get?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West