News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

center trunk R/T emblem

Started by Imagerunner, March 19, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imagerunner

Does anyone know part number for the Rear "R/T" badge for a 69 Charger? ,I ordered on one  EBay part # P2901812, R/T badge is curved in convex shape , like for placement on a rear fender, The spot on the Charger is calling for a concave or one filled in ( Bag part came in was opened )

HeavyFuel

Not exactly sure what part you are looking for....but I got my R/t emblems here.

http://www.herbsparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=VC102

ODZKing

twodko

The R/T badger for the fender was located above the reflector and only on stripe delete cars.
Tail panel placement I dead center top to bottom and center.

Pretty sure of this.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Troy

The thread title says "center trunk". That part number is for the quarter emblem - which is bigger and curved the opposite way. The link to Herb's above is the part you're looking for. I *think* the part number is 2902389.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Imagerunner

I thank all of you for the comeback,  :yesnod: I will now try to locate one ( Thank God for "Old Timers") ( I also am one )

HeavyFuel

Quote from: twodko on March 20, 2014, 01:18:46 PM
The R/T badger for the fender was located above the reflector and only on stripe delete cars.
Tail panel placement I dead center top to bottom and center.

Pretty sure of this.

Wish that they did that for '68.   My car is stripe delete, and I love the look of the badges on the quarters.