News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4 Door Barracuda thread withdrawl

Started by AKcharger, March 18, 2014, 08:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

What?? It was killed off?

...Of course it was never going to end!

...Of course no one was ever going to have their minds changed

...But it was fun!!

BTW Seemed like a standard ol' argument thread,  I didn't see anything so offensive that deserved a shut down??  :scratchchin:

myk

Don't worry; something else'll come along to argue englessly about soon enough...

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: AKcharger on March 18, 2014, 08:07:23 AM

...But it was fun!!

BTW Seemed like a standard ol' argument thread,  I didn't see anything so offensive that deserved a shut down??  :scratchchin:

:iagree:

Just some observations.....

It was fun :yesnod:

Ethel Mermen was brilliant!! :2thumbs:

Suspect one persons ego[not mine].....will start another thread to brag.

And last.....people need to grow a thicker internet skin. And learn about and enjoy humor.

Thanks to all that contributed to the humor. And contrary to what a few might think.....it's a cool "what if" project, and I hope I have the opportunity to see on display.

A good day to all.

Homerr

I would love to see pics of the car's progress and less back and forth - on both sides.

wingcar

What will I do?  I've become a 4-door Cuda Junkie and need my fix!   I guess I'll have to find another way of getting my fix....perhaps getting hooked on a 4-door Coronet or Satellite will help.......................  :o     
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

resq302

Quote from: Homerr on March 18, 2014, 10:17:48 AM
I would love to see pics of the car's progress and less back and forth - on both sides.

Me too!

Quote from: wingcar on March 18, 2014, 10:47:13 AM
What will I do?  I've become a 4-door Cuda Junkie and need my fix!   I guess I'll have to find another way of getting my fix....perhaps getting hooked on a 4-door Coronet or Satellite will help.......................  :o     

How about a Satellite wagon?   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

RJS

Quote from: AKcharger on March 18, 2014, 08:07:23 AM

...But it was fun!!

Your posts NEVER get old!!!!   I beg you to post hourly so I can see that girl, Hmm read your opinion.
Ron

pettybird

odcics2

What about the 4 door Duster??   It was seen by a very young cleaning woman, who is now a CEO!   
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

cudaken

Well, my Mailman was telling me about a 4 door Super Bird he saw at the St Louis plant when he was working there in the 70's.  :scratchchin: He all so has a 318 Hemi that Tom Hoover gave him. He is going to install it in a 74 4 Door Vet he has.

Cuda Ken
I am back

DAY CLONA

Quote from: odcics2 on March 18, 2014, 03:01:41 PM

What about the 4 door Duster??   It was seen by a very young cleaning woman, who is now a CEO!   

Oh so you've heard about the 4dr Duster :cheers: how about the Duster sport wagon concept?.....by the Plymouth designer John Samsen

Ghoste

You have to wonder about some of the sketches that never went past there and were just stuffed into the stylist's manilla portfolio folders to never see light again.

ECS

Quote from: DAY CLONA on March 18, 2014, 05:25:50 PM
Oh so you've heard about the 4dr Duster :cheers: how about the Duster sport wagon concept?.....by the Plymouth designer John Samsen

Isn't that ironic?  While trying to inject humor into the scenario, their ignorance actually holds more intelligence than they are aware of!  :lol:  :smilielol:  :hah:
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

ECS

Quote from: Ghoste on March 18, 2014, 05:59:32 PM
You have to wonder about some of the sketches that never went past there and were just stuffed into the stylist's manilla portfolio folders to never see light again.

And I'm sure there will be some here to tell us which ones were or were not built............based on their personal beliefs of course.  :lol:   

ECS

Quote from: Ghoste on March 18, 2014, 05:59:32 PM

HINT:  Notice the (built) scale model in the series of pictures.  :2thumbs: