News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz Superbird restoration

Started by Tri-Poised, March 17, 2014, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tri-Poised

Did anybody notice the same mistake that I did on the recent episode of Graveyard Carz?  They started to cut off all the rusty sheet metal off the white bird, and then placed a mega order from AMD.  They bought a roof skin, fenders, quarters, a tail panel, door skins, one piece floor pan, etc.  There was this huge mound of cardboard boxes in the middle of the floor, and they decided to open everything and sort it out, based on the list that Mark had obviously put together.  It's all really nice stuff, and the reproduction quality has come a long way for sure.

Just curious what they're planning to do with the two '70 Roadrunner fenders that were shown on the floor.

hemi68charger

What's the problem? I'm not seeing your "problem" observation...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Tri-Poised

Doesn't that car call for 70 Coronet fenders?

Troy

Quote from: Tri-Poised on March 17, 2014, 12:33:19 PM
Doesn't that car call for 70 Coronet fenders?
They like doing it the hard way! ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

ozoner

I think those fenders could be  for another project car in the shop. Didn't Darren have a 70 RR project on earlier shows ? Maybe not. If so they saved on shipping so he probably is getting parts for his car with this amd order. Don't believe all the drama, Mark would let Darren share the order. I believe they our also friends or else Darren would have been gone long ago. It's just filler and I get a kick out of it. Sometimes the world is to serious.

Bill