News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone know how many sublime 69 gtx were made?

Started by generalfan01, March 10, 2006, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

hey guys i found this car and im not sure if its for sale, about a year ago it wasnt but i think the lady got it in the divorce  :yesnod:   so anyone know how many 69 sublime gtx with black vynal top and interior were made? thanks!

Chris G.

jaak

I don't think any were made, Didn't sub-lime come out in 1970? I could be wrong, but I don't think sublime was available in 69.

Jason

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

6pkrunner

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on March 10, 2006, 09:29:42 PM
I'm gonna guess Zero.

Very good guess, but then it's not so much a guess as a fact. ;D

Shakey

Dodge had F6 in the Spring of '69 - Bright Rallye Green.

Did Plymouth not offer something similar?   :shruggy:

I am aware that SubLime was the name for the '70 colour.  Was that for both Dodge & Plymouth?  Who used LimeLight?  Too lazy to go searching right now.   :D

Chris G.

Quote from: generalfan01 on March 10, 2006, 10:08:02 PM
ok must be that limelight then ok then

Sublime= 0

Limelight= 0

It's not a '69 color. Do you have fender tag codes?

Shakey

Quote from: generalfan01 on March 10, 2006, 10:47:16 PM
no i havent got to check it out upclose

How 'bout the divorcee?  What she look like?  Perhaps you can work something out with her.

Post some pics of both her and the fender tag.

jaak

Quote from: Shakey on March 10, 2006, 10:51:36 PM
Quote from: generalfan01 on March 10, 2006, 10:47:16 PM
no i havent got to check it out upclose

How 'bout the divorcee? What she look like? Perhaps you can work something out with her.

Post some pics of both her and the fender tag.

Yeah... Win the chicks heart while she's on the rebound, win the car too.  Now a 69 GTX is a cool car, you need to go through with this even if you gotta put on the "beer goggles". lol.
Jason

generalfan01

shes WAY older than me like in her 60's im only 16 yall anyways i was afraid i would get my ass bit by a dog and then i heard sirens so i thought she called the cops so i had to screw outa there  :eek: