News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DSAC info

Started by 69HemiBee, March 17, 2014, 09:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69HemiBee

I need to get some parts form the DSAC and have tried numerous times over the last week. Are they still operational? Tried email and phone. Thanks.
Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

hemi68charger

Maybe Doug's on vacation.. Could be away from his computer..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Aero426

3--Daytona

Hi  Doug,,,, Will try to get my dues paid soon. Had to take money to buy a new snow shovel.
I know you are used to snow,,,but 36 in, so far in SW,Mo, is unheard of.

Aero426

Quote from: 3--Daytona on March 17, 2014, 10:08:03 AM
Hi  Doug,,,, Will try to get my dues paid soon. Had to take money to buy a new snow shovel.
I know you are used to snow,,,but 36 in, so far in SW,Mo, is unheard of.

Jim, we got 'ya covered.  No hurry.

Mopar John

Hey Jim!
It's a Good thing the wings are way above that you'll still be able to find the Daytonas! :hah:
MJ

Aero426

Quote from: Mopar John on March 17, 2014, 12:54:40 PM
Hey Jim!
It's a Good thing the wings are way above that you'll still be able to find the Daytonas! :hah:
MJ

As long as there are no bullet holes in any of them, the cars should be fine.

69HemiBee

Doug contatced me through here. All is well. Now to get that damned Daytona finished.
Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

odcics2

For future reference: Just mention "Winkie" and Doug will respond.      :nana:    :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Aero426

This kind of Winkie...