News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger GTS on ebay....

Started by Blakcharger440, March 09, 2006, 11:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on March 10, 2006, 08:59:49 PM
Quote from: bull on March 10, 2006, 03:45:47 AM
I really like that car, except for the wheels.

The wheels are GREAT, except he needs smaller Fronts...  (It goes along with the Viper Theme)...

I guess I prefer the Charger theme over the Viper theme.

Blakcharger440

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 10, 2006, 07:22:46 PM
--  $85,000 list price.  

--  Multiple owners since completion 3 years ago.

--  Driven 2200 miles since completion 3 years ago.

I swear, that's a perfect example of the truth about custom-made heim joint suspensions and 19" wheels with no sidewalls.  Three years, three owners, and the car doesn't need an oil change yet.

These aren't real cars.  The owners can insist "We actually do (or "We plan on) driving the car all the time."  But I still think it's almost always bullshit.

I would not even worry about how many miles it has been driven since its finish. Most restored or restified
mopars hardly ever see the light of day once they are finished much less driven around alot.
The mileage means absolutely nothing  :icon_smile_big:.  And the multiple owners thing means bupkus also since alot of desirable mopars change hands quite often.  :yesnod:

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: Shakey on March 10, 2006, 09:02:54 AM
Quote from: TK73 on March 10, 2006, 08:52:45 AM
Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on March 10, 2006, 08:11:15 AM
I love that car.......awesome.  I'd give my "jewels" to own that baby.  :yesnod:

Somehow I doubt that your "jewels" would bring over $50k on the open market...  :icon_smile_big:

However, what's inside those jewels could be used to create a healthy baby which could fetch $50K + on the open market and the best part, you'd get to keep them!

Run it by the Wife and see what she says.   :icon_smile_big:

Hehe, she mumbled something under her breath about not giving a damn since they have already made the only two kids were gonna have.  I said "what, are your tired of you chin being sore ?"  She hauled off and knocked the crap outa me....LOL

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !