News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Movie Car Up For Sale

Started by rob-dirt, February 21, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB14404SPD

Hero car....Hollywood term. For close ups.

69 OUR/TEA

I went and looked at a movie Charger for sale back in 97,the "Bronx tale" Charger,318 car,auto on column.Was in Newington,Ct for $5,500.Had some rust popping out on lower 1/4's/fenders.I passed as I wanted a real R/T.Don't know where it went,never seen it again around here after that.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Cooter on February 25, 2014, 12:21:57 PM

this same thing keeps happening in the "Christine" world. One guy who has NO PROOF that he was even in the junkyard back in 84, pulls out parts every so often from his never-ending supply and sells em as 'movie parts'. He once documented parts over the phone and sold a piece of trim to somebody that wasn't even from a 58 Plymouth. As long as there's people who will buy blindly, these types will prosper.

What pisses me off more is the arrogance of some people who are putting out these "claims" for public consumption. They typically have zero real evidence, and when somebody says "hey, I don't think so", they go crazy nuts trying to prove they are RIGHT, by trying to prove the other person is WRONG.

My answer to them is "you put the bullshit out there not me!"  - what did you think was going to happen?  :moon:  Did you expect everyone was going to believe you  :confused:

Ghoste

Yeah really.  What is so horrible about just saying, "hey my evidence is circumstantial, can anyone help me prove this with certainty"?

Cooter

C'mon fellas, you all know true power lies not in "facts" but the ability to tell such a lie that you get the whole world to agree.

I get that, but what chaps my ass is the "sheeple" that buy the lies and DEFEND them.
The ONLY reason this Christine wasn't crushed in the beginning was the owner who had "some guys word" that it might a been real, because of his terminally ill child. What would you have done? Came out like "that guy" and caused this kid to have a coronary and die because of a broken heart?

Well, sadly, "Derrick" passed last year. GAME ON.. Prove it now. Well, there's those idiots that refuse to put ketchup on their words, so they defend the fake without actually seeing proof. Fact is stranger than fiction.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Mike DC

Its called "money".  The stuff affects people's judgment.