News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Girl on Firehouse album cover Who is she?

Started by troy.70R/T, March 14, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

Ok for years I have always wondered who the Girl is on the Firehouse Album cover. I have searched it but never found her name. Just wondering what her name is and if she ever did anything else. I have no idea how to post a link otherwise I would.

hawkeye

Had to look up who or what Firehouse was/is.  Found this on a website.   "Her name is/was Briggette McClellan. I think she was married to one of the guys in a band called Spread Eagle."

polywideblock

always thought it was  tawny kitean    :shruggy:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

twodko

Me too, then I googled the same info Hawkeye had.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

charger1972

polywideblock

got a link to this info ? still looks like tawny to me    :yesnod:

hawkeye

Quote from: polywideblock on March 14, 2014, 08:20:19 PM
got a link to this info ? still looks like tawny to me    :yesnod:
Try looking more at her face.      :D

myk

I always wondered who this girl was:

Then google came along and put one of the greatest mysteries of my childhood to rest, lol...

Cooter

She looks like she's been "Up all night", and could "Fly to the angels".
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

myk

TruckDriver

Quote from: myk on March 15, 2014, 08:56:29 AM
That butt...those legs...that face... :angel:

I agree  :D But the girl on the Slaughter album cover is Model Laurie Carr.

Laurie Ann Carr is an American model and actress. She was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month in December, 1986. She appeared on the covers of Slaughter's Stick It to Ya and Stick It Live. Carr was married to Robbin Crosby, guitarist for the band Ratt, from 1987 to 1991.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Quote from: hawkeye on March 14, 2014, 03:27:22 PM
Had to look up who or what Firehouse was/is.  Found this on a website.   "Her name is/was Briggette McClellan. I think she was married to one of the guys in a band called Spread Eagle."

You are correct. I got this from a interview with Firehouse member Bill Leverty ... Her name is/was Briggette McClellan. I think she was married to one of the guys in a band called Spread Eagle.  http://www.metal-temple.com/site/catalogues/entry/musicians/bill_leverty_firehouse.htm
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

troy.70R/T

Thanks guys I will check her out. I will check her out BTW I would have posted a pic but I dont know how to do all that fancy stuff.

charger1972

It took me awhile to figure out the easiest way to post pics, but now it`s no problem. I was just kidding with you by the way .

troy.70R/T

No problem I just wish I had someone to show me how to do some stuff for about ten minutes and then I would know how to do it.

polywideblock

Quote from: troy.70R/T on March 15, 2014, 04:14:07 PM
No problem I just wish I had someone to show me how to do some stuff for about ten minutes and then I would know how to do it.

just go to photobucket.com    its easy from there    :2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

And, She's probably somebody's grandma by now...

troy.70R/T

That's ok if shes a Grandma I am no spring chicken either.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 16, 2014, 10:39:06 AM

Probably. I hope she's aged more gracefully than Tawny Kitean has.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

myk

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 16, 2014, 10:39:06 AM

If my choices in cars can live in the past, so can my carnal desires...

dyslexic teddybear

[/quote]

If my choices in cars can live in the past, so can my carnal desires...
[/quote]

Words to live by. :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

Hell, Sally Field is 67, and she is still hot.  :yesnod:

PETE

chargerboy69

Quote from: TruckDriver on March 19, 2014, 08:44:53 AM
Hell, Sally Field is 67, and she is still hot.  :yesnod:

She kinda cute like a Frog. . I like to jump her.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford