News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey look, I went for a ride in a cool airplane today...pictures!

Started by AKcharger, March 10, 2006, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Hi Troy

I remember your post about your flight...no Camera, what a rip off!! I think an F-16 might give a better ride, 9 G's is nothing in a F-16, in an F-15 you're close to over G'ing the Jet. I got this one for SNCO of the year for the 1st FW..should help with Chief this year. I know what you mean about G's. When I got home I took a Nap...I was beat, and it was only an hour and 40 mins!!
Oh, got pictures of my plane from my "wingman" today

hemi68charger

Quote from: AKcharger on March 13, 2006, 10:50:58 PM
Hi Troy

I remember your post about your flight...no Camera, what a rip off!! I think an F-16 might give a better ride, 9 G's is nothing in a F-16, in an F-15 you're close to over G'ing the Jet. I got this one for SNCO of the year for the 1st FW..should help with Chief this year. I know what you mean about G's. When I got home I took a Nap...I was beat, and it was only an hour and 40 mins!!
Oh, got pictures of my plane from my "wingman" today

Chief !!!!!  Good gracious... You're heading for Chief?   :bow:

I think I'll be taking my course 9 for Master this May... crossing my fingers... Never thought I'd get to Master after getting out in '91 from active duty and joining the Guard...... But, never say never.... I almost feel obligated now to give you that NOS burnt orange headliner........... NOT !!!    ;D

Congrad's and good luck on the promotion.... That's really something, I just wish our young Airman really knew what it is to be a Chief.......  Only so much you can mold in a weekend.....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection