News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I buy one of these?

Started by lookin@my68, March 14, 2014, 11:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lookin@my68

Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Does anyone know if anyone makes/sells this connector plug?

I think I've seen the single type but I can't find the T type twin wire style...

Just trying to clean up the engine bay a little...

Thanks

moparsr2fast

Bob

70 Charger 500
     2001 Ram 2500 Sport
        2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

bill440rt

I might have a spare one of those. I'll check this morning & get back to you.  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

Sorry, I've got a bunch of connectors but not that one.
Somebody on here has got to have some old harnesses that can cut a connector off for you.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

lookin@my68

Bob, thanks for the link ... that's a new one for me so will come in handy at some stage anyway!  :2thumbs:

Bill, thanks for having a look - much appreciated..  :cheers:

Anyone else got one hiding away some where?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

lookin@my68

Fantastic!

Thanks Chris - to be honest I don't think I would have found it using Google either!

That's awesome  :cheers:

JamieZ

Search for Delphi 56 on eBay, you'll find a large number of connectors and kits. 

bull

If you can wait until tomorrow I'm about 80% sure I can get my mitts on one of those. It's going to your horn relay so I know exactly what it is.

A383Wing

I got a bunch of used ones here...if ya can't come up with one...

NAPA also has them

lookin@my68

Thanks for all the help guys.

At this stage I've ordered one off the site that Chris suggested - hopefully they don't have problems shipping to Australia...If so I'll let you know

Cheers
Danny

bull

Ok, let me know if you need one. I've got a few you can have for the cost of shipping.