News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

V21 paint, how do you keep it clean

Started by Lord Warlock, March 05, 2014, 02:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 15, 2014, 09:03:24 AM
I actually have a template made from the F6 green R/T pictured above.....its member LeesRT car from CA....I will be using that when I do my V21.  We also used it on Bill440RT's car as well :thumbs:

Chris any chance I can get a copy of that template?  Compensated of course.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hmm....not sure how I would go about it. Id have to try and get a large piece of paper much like the template I would assume
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dino

Well...eventually I'll need an excuse to drive to the east coast.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Lord Warlock

Shipping the template would be easy enough if rolled up into a tube and shipped.  Got to test out the Pledge cleaning technique today on the rear tail light panel, worked very well, so at least I will be able to use it on the hood later when it gets dirty again. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.