News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

interior rear drivers quarter window trim.

Started by moparnut, March 08, 2014, 05:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparnut

Im missing the the drivers side rear quarter galv bolster. Anyone have one they would sell?Its the galv peice that mounts under the interior quarter window trim pad. moparnut

moparnut

Its for a 69,the only picture Ive seen called it a galv bolster. :brickwall: Its a extention peice that the rear quarter window trim pad mounts to.I need the drivers side. moparnut

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

moparnut

Bill 440rt, thanks that is the peice.Will double check, it looks like a drivers side.What would you call this peice in a parts wanted add? The guy on ebay is not sure what its called. :brickwall:  moparnut

bill440rt

Not sure what the "official" name is for it, but it is the "rear interior upper trim pad support".  :shruggy:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

moparnut

Could a moderator move this over to parts wanted.Would hate to start all over again. The car is close to finished,its amazing the little items you keep running into. Did not even realize this peice was missing.  moparnut :eek2: