News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Farwell Band of Brothers Bill “Wild Bill” Guarnere

Started by chargerboy69, March 09, 2014, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Bill was just one of millions of heros who fought for our country. . . .  Bill was just more well known then others. At one point Bill was a guide of a European tour which highlighted many places the 101st went.

God bless you Bill.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/09/famed-band-of-brothers-vet-lost-leg-in-wwii-helping-wounded-soldier-dies-at-90/
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Dino

I admit I had never heard of him before Band of Brothers.  But he sure made a lasting impression on me.  

RIP Mr. Guarnere
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: Dino on March 10, 2014, 05:40:43 AM
I admit I had never heard of him before Band of Brothers.  But he sure made a lasting impression on me.  

RIP Mr. Guarnere

Band of Brothers......when my 4 kids were teenagers.....I felt it was important that they watched the entire series......and quite a bit of time discussing it.

Made a lasting impression on all of us.

RIP