News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's my 70 interior worth?

Started by tnthull, March 26, 2014, 10:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnthull

What's interior out of a 70 charger 500 worth? This is the seats, front and back, console, dash complete. Belts etc

tsmithae

It all depends on condition.  Color will factor in as well.  Pictures would be the best way to get an accurate estimate from anyone here.  :Twocents:
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

tnthull

It's blue and in average condition. No pics at the moment

tnthull

Also curious what a matching numbers 383/727 and rear end/driveshaft might be worth in needs rebuilt condition

Daytona R/T SE

charge69

Well, you do not say in your Avatar and no location shown in your profile but, your location might make a big difference in your price. Local pickup would probably be your only option as shipping charges would be too high to make sense.

That said, 383's are not in demand even though you have the 727, driveshaft and rear end.  Curious what kind of car it came out of as this would also make a difference. What model rear end is it? THAT, also would make a difference.

You would have to practically give the 383 away but, someone might give you something for the 727 and rear end, if the rear end is at least an 8 3/4.

tnthull

elanmars

I may be interested in the front seats as long as they're buckets, and the back seat...

depends on the condition.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

tnthull

Ill get some pics of everything shortly

lukedukem

Quote from: tnthull on March 26, 2014, 04:45:55 PM
Also curious what a matching numbers 383/727 and rear end/driveshaft might be worth in needs rebuilt condition

just wondering if this is all coming out of the 70 charger 500. if its all matching numbers why not sell the whole car?

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC