News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Postal Service at it again

Started by NHCharger, March 09, 2006, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

I live in Barrington, NH , USA. Can someone explain how this letter ended up in my mail box. ::)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

golden73

I have had a few letters that belong to my neighbors... but wow, they didnt even get the right continent  ::)

Shakey

Did you not tell me when I sent you that wiring harness that there was a street a few miles away with the same name?

Perhaps your new mail order bride is having her mail forwarded to your place while she makes the long journey by boat.  This should give your American Wife a chance to calm down by the time she gets here.

Pics please.... :icon_smile_big:

nh_mopar_fan

Recharger

Quote from: Shakey on March 09, 2006, 08:07:51 PM
Perhaps your new mail order bride is having her mail forwarded to your place while she makes the long journey by boat.  This should give your American Wife a chance to calm down by the time she gets here.
:smilielol:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Wakko

I love my mailman, he's funny.  When I moved into my house he delivered my mail to my parents (they live four streets over and my dad has the same name) and said "For some reason I'm gettin' your mail at some house over there!"  When he gets boxes for me he'll leave 'em at my folk's house (safer) and always makes sure I know the box was left.  Class act of a mailman!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Just 6T9 CHGR

I hope you're touching that with rubber gloves in an air tight container....  :o
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

Well heck they can't be perfect every time. I get mail all the time for people down the road. And our mail usually winds up down the road too. Its funny because through the mail man I met the people down the road who own a 67 Barracuda. He is working on it in his garage, my Mopar Magazines were being delivered to his house. He brought them down to me one day, and saw my 500. Now we talk all the time.