News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need a vacuum headlight harness for a superbird.

Started by montana bird, February 10, 2014, 06:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montana bird

Hi guys, I have been looking all over for a vacuum harness. I did not realize they discontinued them. I am feeling really stupid now. Anybody have any leads?
Thanks Nathan

hemigeno

A quick search of the site resulted in the following listing in Parts For Sale (from Oct of last year, so it could be he's sold out by now):

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,105655.msg1270309.html#msg1270309

montana bird

Thanks Hemigeno,  I will give them a call.  way better lead then I had.

Hard Charger

there is a guy in Georgia remaking them

look on ebay I believe I saw one there.

Hard Charger

hemigeno has the correct guy.

I bought one from him for my 68

it looks great.

montana bird

Thanks guys, I called the guy on the link and left a message yesterday and called him today. Hopefully something shakes loose. I will go check ebay now.
Thanks Nathan

montana bird

Hey guys found some. Richard phone #404-643-5760.  He is out but will be making some more up in another week. Sent me some pics and they look good.

69bfan

Nathan, hopefully I will have about 8 more kits available by the end of the week.  I have 3 kits going out on Wednesday.  If anyone is planning on attending the Indy Cylinder head show on March 1 and 2nd, I will hope to have a couple more kits available.  I also have the vacuum hose kits available for the fresh air equip cars and the vacuum pull off hoses for the cars that came with air condition.  Please send me a message if you are interested in picking one up in Indy.  I will be bringing a limited number and only have a little over a week to complete some more for that show.  Thanks for the great response and please stop by our spaces in Indy to see some of our other product, Richard
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Mopar Nut

Quote from: 69bfan on February 18, 2014, 05:01:09 PM
Nathan, hopefully I will have about 8 more kits available by the end of the week.  I have 3 kits going out on Wednesday.  If anyone is planning on attending the Indy Cylinder head show on March 1 and 2nd, I will hope to have a couple more kits available.  I also have the vacuum hose kits available for the fresh air equip cars and the vacuum pull off hoses for the cars that came with air condition.  Please send me a message if you are interested in picking one up in Indy.  I will be bringing a limited number and only have a little over a week to complete some more for that show.  Thanks for the great response and please stop by our spaces in Indy to see some of our other product, Richard
Can these be made to bypass the vacuum canister on a 69 Charger?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

benny70hemibird

I got two sets from him this week. His work is top notch, as is his word  :2thumbs: