News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Canada wins gold in men's and women's Hockey!

Started by Back N Black, February 23, 2014, 10:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

74bluecharger440

firefighter3931

Congrats to the men's & women's hockey teams....you got bragging rights for the next while.  :2thumbs:

An excellent vid showing our (Canada & USA) unique relationship  :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_041oYDjg

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

67440chrg

Congrats to your mens & womens teams. Good Job!!  Please come get your Bieber he has pooped in our cat box.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Back N Black

JB400

Dodge Don

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 24, 2014, 10:59:10 PM
I am a lover, not a hater.  I don't like governments that rape it's own people.

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 24, 2014, 02:56:31 PM
It's ok, Canada can have hockey since they suck at everything else.

Really? You rip on Canadians yet defend the professional parasites from Mexico coming here in droves to mooch off the system? If Canadians "suck at everything else" I can't imagine how far down Mexico would land on that suck list.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: bull on February 27, 2014, 06:47:52 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on February 24, 2014, 02:56:31 PM
It's ok, Canada can have hockey since they suck at everything else.

Really? You rip on Canadians yet defend the professional parasites from Mexico coming here in droves to mooch off the system? If Canadians "suck at everything else" I can't imagine how far down Mexico would land on that suck list.

Bull, why do call illegal Mexicans "professional". ?

Dodge Don

You know, this started out as just a bunch of fellow Canadian Charger owners celebrating something and turns into this garbage.  :brickwall:

ACUDANUT

You know, most Canadian's wish they were Americans.  We should join the 2 into one, flush the Mexicans deep down into South America. :stirthepot:

bull

Quote from: Dodge Don on February 27, 2014, 07:23:15 PM
You know, this started out as just a bunch of fellow Canadian Charger owners celebrating something and turns into this garbage.  :brickwall:

Good point. Perhap I should have just congratulated Canada instead of trying to defend it by calling BS on the quote above.

So, congratulations on your well-earned hockey gold. :2thumbs:

74bluecharger440

Its always the same people turning the posts into a political shit crap. Look at the " do you believe in witchcraft and sorcery" post  and where it ended up.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: 74bluecharger440 on February 28, 2014, 03:33:36 PM
Its always the same people turning the posts into a political shit crap. Look at the " do you believe in witchcraft and sorcery" post  and where it ended up.

It's still going on. I dropped out. Why the mods are allowing the brewing of a 2nd Civil War is beyond me.  As I said before, "politics' and religion have no place in a car forum.
If your not going lock the thread, why stop the debate.  If you don't want to read it. DON'T

If your going to slam on me, all is fair. You own a 74 Charger  :smilielol:

Dodge Don

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 27, 2014, 07:34:03 PM
You know, most Canadian's wish they were Americans.  We should join the 2 into one, flush the Mexicans deep down into South America. :stirthepot:

Canadians harbour no such desire.

So you want to "flush Mexicans deep down into South America"? Assuming you are aware that Mexico is in North America...so you essentially want to displace an entire culture and force them to live somewhere else? A culture that pre-dates America? I'm just trying to get my head around such an assanine statement. Now where have I heard something like that before...I know it was years ago....in Germany....except it was Jewish people.

It boggles the mind that you call yourself a Catholic but are one of the most intolerant, racist and bigoted people out there....I'm not clear on how you align this in your head.

You are a sad human being.

ws23rt

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 27, 2014, 07:34:03 PM

Wow--Is this comment for real?

Hey ACUDANUT---If you were given the power and had an army behind you would you lead them with a gun to push millions to where you think they should live?   Just asking :shruggy:----Some people vent what ever backs up in them and some will take it to the most horrific end. Is that you?

I see your pot stirring dude--Are you just trying to have fun.  If so this is the kind of humor that few laugh at.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Dodge Don on February 28, 2014, 09:23:33 PM
So you want to "flush Mexicans deep down into South America"? Assuming you are aware that Mexico is in North America...
I'm not trying to start anything, but Mexico is in Central America.   :2thumbs:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

JB400

I think the cold weather is starting to get to cudanut :pity:

Dodge Don

Quote from: Mopar Nut on March 01, 2014, 01:00:48 AM
So you want to "flush Mexicans deep down into South America"? Assuming you are aware that Mexico is in North America...
I'm not trying to start anything, but Mexico is in Central America.   :2thumbs:

Check your facts. North America is comprised of 3 countries, Canada, USA and Mexico.....all of whom have a mutual trade alliance called the North American Free Trade Agreement. Central America is comprised of Guatemala to Panama.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Dodge Don on March 01, 2014, 07:00:53 AM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on March 01, 2014, 01:00:48 AM
I'm not trying to start anything, but Mexico is in Central America.   :2thumbs:

Check your facts. North America is comprised of 3 countries, Canada, USA and Mexico.....all of whom have a mutual trade alliance called the North American Free Trade Agreement. Central America is comprised of Guatemala to Panama.
I know, I wanted to change the subject and it worked.    :nana:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Back on subject, the last five minutes of the women's game was the best.   :2thumbs: